Dental implants can be an important part of fixing your teeth and can be used in solutions for replacing single or multiple missing teeth. To give you the strength, stability, resilience and support that your natural teeth do, Dr. Sweeney and Dr. Utterback may recommend dental implants in Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Dental implants are replacements for both the root and the tooth that are made to provide the support that is needed in your mouth. The implants are placed surgically to the upper and lower jawbone of your teeth by our dentists. When attached, the implants will look and feel like a natural grown tooth that will enhance and restore your smile.
There are various benefits and purposes for receiving dental implants. Dental implants can:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile with the appearance of naturally grown teeth
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable
To find out more about our Implants services, contact Sweeney Utterback Dentistry today. We are happy to answer any questions you have, or to help you schedule an appointment today.